NGL Leisure Limited trading as the Sibton White Horse Inn is committed to protecting your privacy, and complies with the principles of the relevant data protection regulations.
Personal data we collect
When table and room bookings are made either by our website, email or the telephone, you will be asked to provide certain information, including your name, contact details, and possibly credit or debit card information.
For the purpose of email marketing, we collect names and email address of those that wish to receive our email newsletter. This information is collected via a sign-up form on our website or by filling out a form when visiting the pub.
How we use personal data
Your information will enable us to supply the services you have requested, and to bill you for these services. Your information may also be used to contact you regarding your booking.
Your email address may be used to confirm your table and/or room booking.
For those that have requested our newsletter, we use names and email addresses so that we can keep you informed about relevant news and offers.
Who we share personal data with and why
Unless required to do so by law, we will never share your personal data. Should we ever need to share your personal data we will always request your consent first.
Some of the information provided to us may be accessed by third parties, some of whom may be located outside the European Economic Area. These third parties act for us for the purposes outlined in this policy, processing information, processing credit card payments, and providing support services on our behalf.
Your data and your rights
You can withdraw consent, request deletion, correction or raise an objection at any time. This can be done by contacting email@example.com.
Our Security and your data
We take data security very seriously, and take measures to ensure our systems are as secure as possible.
How to notify us of a data breach
If the breach is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, you must report the breach and notify those concerned.
Breaches should be reported within 72 hours to the ICO by the person nominated to handle data management and security issues.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Booking process related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form on our website cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Cookies we use:
|_cfduid||Necessary||1 year||Used by the content network, Cloudfare, to identity trusted web traffic|
|BIGipServer#||Necessary||Session||Used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimise response times|
|TS#||Necessary||Session||Used by the server to restrict request times|
|@@History/@@scroll|#||Statistics||Session||Stores information on scroll position on page|
|is_unique||Non-essential||5 years||This cookie is set by StatCounter to determine if you are a first-time or returning visitor.|
|is_visitor_unique||Non-essential||2 years||This cookie is set by StatCounter to determine if you are a first-time or returning visitor.|
|sc_is_visitor_unique||Non-essential||2 years||This cookie is set by StatCounter to determine if you are a first-time or returning visitor.|
Reviewing the Policy
This policy will be reviewed annually. Any changes will be posted on this page.