Good Morning and Welcome to The Sibton White Horse Inn
COVID 19 NEWS UPDATED 8TH OCTOBER: Our team will continue to wear face coverings. We would gratefully appreciate if our guests also wear face coverings when entering the pub and when not seated at their table – Thank you.
Who in the right mind would want to run a pub? Well the truth is we would.
It’s hard work, plenty of hours, seven days, with little time off – but we love it, we’ve been here since 2005.
One thing that keeps us going is the people we meet, the friends we make. They keep us smiling; make us laugh, but most all appreciate the work we put in.
Overnight guests frequently return with their wonderful friendship which never seems to fade. Many diners drive for miles to enjoy our kitchen’s passion for food and thoughtfully prepared menus. Then we have the community closer to home, regular locals, they line the bar, sup their drinks and share their stories.
But wherever they come from, whatever they come for, first time or been before, the White Horse has the knack of engaging people.
As sure as eggs are eggs, happy customers are essential, but we don’t keep them pleased by ourselves, we have our friendly, helpful and loyal staff, many have been on the journey with us from the beginning and their boundless enthusiasm is always there.
When the night’s done and we reflect on another long day, it’s all we’ve mentioned above that makes us want to do it all over again.
Please continue to browse our website and if there is anything you’re unsure about, please get in touch; we will be very pleased to help.
Neil & Gill Mason
Latest from the Blog
- Christmas is coming!With Christmas getting ever closer, now is the time to secure that Christmas party booking. Whether you're looking fo...
- We are temporary closed Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday lunchtime (Posted 14/7/21)Like many similar businesses lockdown as caused us staff shortage's. We have decided to close temporary on Monday, Tu...
- Wild and free-range, sourced off our doorstepLet the feast begin, 'Great British Game Week' is upon us. The location of the White Horse is perfect at this time of...
- Join us for British Game Week. 26th - 30th NovemberWe will be celebrating what's great about 'Game' when 'The Great British Game Week' returns for its sixth year at the...
- There is only one place to be this ChristmasThere is only one place to be this Christmas and that’s down the pub, so come along to the White Horse, sit back and ...