Good Evening and Welcome to The Sibton White Horse Inn
COVID 19 NEWS UPDATED 8TH OCTOBER: Our team will continue to wear face coverings. We would gratefully appreciate if our guests also wear face coverings when entering the pub and when not seated at their table – Thank you.
Who in the right mind would want to run a pub? Well the truth is we would.
It’s hard work, plenty of hours, seven days, with little time off – but we love it, we’ve been here since 2005.
One thing that keeps us going is the people we meet, the friends we make. They keep us smiling; make us laugh, but most all appreciate the work we put in.
Overnight guests frequently return with their wonderful friendship which never seems to fade. Many diners drive for miles to enjoy our kitchen’s passion for food and thoughtfully prepared menus. Then we have the community closer to home, regular locals, they line the bar, sup their drinks and share their stories.
But wherever they come from, whatever they come for, first time or been before, the White Horse has the knack of engaging people.
As sure as eggs are eggs, happy customers are essential, but we don’t keep them pleased by ourselves, we have our friendly, helpful and loyal staff, many have been on the journey with us from the beginning and their boundless enthusiasm is always there.
When the night’s done and we reflect on another long day, it’s all we’ve mentioned above that makes us want to do it all over again.
Please continue to browse our website and if there is anything you’re unsure about, please get in touch; we will be very pleased to help.
Neil & Gill Mason
Latest from the Blog
- Winter Holiday ClosureWe will be closed from Monday 3rd January, reopening on Tuesday 11th. During this time we will continue to reply to t...
- New Year's EveWe are sorry to say, that we have cancelled our 7 course tasting menu on New Year's Eve. With many cancellations, it ...
- Join us this New Year's Eve for a Foodie ExperienceJoin us this New Year's Eve and welcome 2022 in style with our exclusive 7 course tasting menu. Arrive at 7.30 for ca...
- We are temporary closed Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday lunchtime (Posted 14/7/21)Like many similar businesses lockdown as caused us staff shortage's. We have decided to close temporary on Monday, Tu...
- Wild and free-range, sourced off our doorstepLet the feast begin, 'Great British Game Week' is upon us. The location of the White Horse is perfect at this time of...